Report Data Settings
You can customize the report by changing the settings when you create reports of the tests that you have read
- On the main screen, click the quizzes button. Tap the quiz you want to trade. Tap the Reports button from the drop-down menu
- Tap any report
- By default, reports are grouped by class. If you don't want this, set the grouping setting under settings to No grouping.
- You can sort the papers according to information such as points, numbers, name and surname.
- You can set the sort direction to ascending or descending
- You can change the number of digits that are counted as decimal
- You can check the settings of the report you want to generate for further editing. Each report type has its own settings